These are just a number of things you may consider before you place your goods in to storage:
- Use good quality boxes, well filled to prevent collapsing
- Label your boxes for easy identification
- Keep a list of all your stored goods for future reference
- Protect all fragile items with bubble wrap
- If you are storing fridges or freezers, leave the doors open for increased ventiliation
- Try and keep stored items from touching the walls of the Storage unit thus allowing air to Circulate
- Cover your items with dust covers to avoid dust settlement
- Leave the items you are most frequently to need, at the front of the container for easy access
All our Secure Self Storage Units are perfect for both, Domestic and Business Users. Business users benefit from the storage unit being a, complete tax write off and no business rates to pay!
Self storage is a complete tax write off for business purposes and is much cheaper than warehouse/office space... [ read more ]
What we can offer
We believe that we are the most competitively priced storage company in the North East of England.